Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday afternoons depress me!

Sorry I haven'r post in a while I've been kind of busy and really there is nothing really important to talk about, just normal school days, sad days, bad grades, good days, perfect grades.
The truth is that I have ups and downs with school and normally my ups don't get my downs, is wreid, tomorrow starts a new bimester in wich I have to have perfect grades! and is my propuse and I'm doing it!
Apart for school nothing interesting in my life as I say normal and boring school days, homework and more homework, at leats I'm having a great time with my best friend!!
Sorry for the boring and short post!! I'm not inspired, I just want you to know I haven't forget my blog!
XOXO
Tatis

1 comment:

Kastina said...

I love your blog, a lot. The simplicity is beautiful even though that sounds stupid. Lovee it. Well done.