Monday, December 8, 2008

Pretty stressed!


So, I haven't post lately and I have a really good reason, actually two, the first one is that my school is getting harder and harder and I'm totally stressed, at the begining of the term I got really bad grades and I'm trying my best to make them up and don't have any problem, but the thing is we have so much things to do is crazy:
- Art proyect & a notebook for art with information
- Test week from 9 to 16
- Homework
- C.A.S = Community service, only that HARDER!
So I'm stressed somethin commun on me! and on top of it I'm thinking noone reads my blog anymore, I get like one comment or something I'm so sad about it cuz I looooove blogging and i love my blog, I feel that this is my place to share my life!
Anyway comment please, and Vacations are comming! a month for me!
XOXO
Tatis

2 comments:

Gossip said...

What!!.. countinue posting! never give up girl.. I know what you mean and what you feel when nobody posts you.

Love, Gossip

Gossip said...

Well... we were fighting all the time.. he was pretty boring, he didn't go out with him.. i was like his second option.. you know what i mean?.. well.. i was kind of tired too.. he's such a geek.. and yes.. i'm kind of happy now that we broke up.

Love, Gossip