Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday!


So today was an interesting day, I went to school made my philosophy term test and at 9:30 my grandfather pick me at school and leave me at my house, since 10 till 3:00 I was working on a chemestry lab, well you know the writing par of it. My brother start vacations today, I'm so jealous. So this had been an interesting week, I had have stress, happines and all emotions. I have to tell you that yesterday I started talking again with a friend, I was actually thinking he had erase me from msn, but no...I used to have a crush on him, I'm not sure what's happening rigth now but well the time will tell.
Remmember the guy that have a crush on me, well today he told one of my brother's friends (wh is in my house) that he will stop trying, I kind of fell guilty abou it, but I didn't had a crush on him so it was kind of cruel giving him any hopes don't you think?
Anyway I'm leaving to a Juanes concert rigth now!!!
XOXO
Tatis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww, poor guy. its ok. keep getting through the days. you'll do fine.

!