Friday, September 4, 2009

Just dance, got to be ok

Hi! I know it had been almost a month since my last post but definetly my life is not beign that interesting to have a post per day...The title has actually nothing to do with the post is just something I feel like putting in the title, so I'm in 11th grade now, my last year of school:( and I'm trying to get the best out of it, as you know I love my school but recently I had been wishing to graduate as soon as possible cuz I'm tired of certain thing, althougth going to university makes me so nervous, partly cuz I'm not 100% sure about my career and partly because my security is in my school, the fact that I can wear my prom jacket and let everyone know that I'm a senior, deal with it, the fact that I have tons of friends and I can finally said I feel confortable there, I'm friends with the teachers and all! I just love that, and in university you are just another student...Idk I'm confused.
Nothing really interesting, sorry not beauty tips or yummy recipes, because I haven't seen any interesting one in these days.
Don't get lost!
XOXO
Tatis

No comments: