Monday, December 15, 2008

Chiristmas vacations & party?


Tomorrow is my last day of school this year, today I'm planing to arrived a little late so I can see my best friend who lives in Mexico and arrived here on friday and is leaving today, I haven't seen her yet. Still Im feeling kid of guilty of missing this day, I was supposed to be in my school to be in a community service activite and well I'm not there, I'm only goig to school to make a Theory of Knowlege term test, I just wish that staying at home is wothing and that I see my best friend today.
Anyway I can't wait till vacations, is only two days away but I'm desperate, my brother is already in vacations and all my friends are in vacations too, so I'm pretty much the only in school with my school friends obiously.
This chiritmas will be kind of lonely for my family, cuz my aunt is leaving to United States and my aunt is leaving to Santa Marta, wich leave only my grandparents, my parents and my aunt....iI'm not used to so little chiritmas parties, I love when the whole family is together and there are like a million gifts in the chiristmas tree, well I guess you don't always get what you want:S, the thing is now that we're growing up, the family seems to think is not important to us, that we don't care if there are 3 or 30 people in the party, ut tha truth is that I do care, I love chiristmas but if there is only 6 people I can't get the feeling, also my grandmother (my dad's mother) is getting surgery the 19th so we're pretty sure she will be on the hospital on chiristmas, so...
Anyway Chiristmas is chiristmas and I'm happy this time of the year is here, can't wait till wednesday!
XOXO
Tatis
P.S: Tell me what you think about my new blog!!!

No comments: